Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Don't Blog Angry.

So, well, yesterday I was a little peeved. I shouldn't have taken it out on you. I'm sorry. (P.S. I use emoticons EVERY day at least 50 times per day...)

On with a new day. We finally got a much needed, albiet short-lived, rainfall. I am blogging about the friggin' weather...I'm old.

Let's see....

Hmmmm....

Yep, that's right. I have nothing of any real interest to say at the moment. I started out wanting to say something. Now, I have no idea. Oh well....hopefully I will feel more blog-worthy tomorrow.

We are going to Jacksonville in two weeks for my Great Aunt & Uncle's 50th Wedding Anniversary celebration and renewal of vows. This is my paternal Grandfather's half-sister. 50 years is a LONG time to spend with someone. I hope to be so lucky in life. I'm going to see relatives I haven't seen in MANY years and some I've never met. People are coming from all over, as far away as Boston and even Taiwan. Pretty cool.

Th-th-th-That's all folks!
I wanted to put something on here that made me smile when I looked at it. Here's my son's first smile captured on cell phone cam. (Hard to believe this was 3 years ago...)

No comments: