Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Sad News...

Mr. Nunn passed away last night. Anyone reading this who either went to Chamblee High or knew someone who did, please pass on the word. He taught biology for 30 years at CHS. He was also the father of one of my good friends. I cannot even begin to express my sadness right now. My parents both went to CHS and had him 30 years ago.

I also received bad news about another friend's father who has cancer. It started in his lung, has gone into his brain and now his liver. Fortunately, they caught these early, but that's no guarantee.

Everyone take a minute and just think about someone you love. Call them, give them a hug, send them an e-mail, something. Anything.

2 comments:

galarza said...

sorry about your friend...

QueenFrog said...

Thanks. It's been a rough day. Hope you have a good one!