Wednesday, May 31, 2006

IPod...Coolest thing EVER!

I recently received an IP*d N*no from my dear sweet husband. This is the coolest thing EVER. I don't know how, as a race, we ever survived without it. I spent almost 6 hours on the computer loading songs and I could have done more. (For the record, I HATE being on the computer at home since I'm on it for 8+ hours every day at work.)

I just listed to "Come Away with Me" by Norah Jone$ and now I'm listening to "Because the Night" by 10,000 Maniac$. Who knows what's next, it's on "shuffle". Could be something from "Wicked", could be "Tainted Love" by $oft Cell, could be "Life in a Nut$hell" by BNL. Who knows! It's like Christmas in a tiny, little, flat, credit card-sized box thing. I love it. Oh, wait, it's "Last Beautiful Girl" by matchbox twenty. So cool!

Earphones could be a little smaller, though. Lefty hurts after a bit. Guess righty is bigger than lefty. That seems to be the way it is with my body. hmmmmmmmmm.

2 comments:

galarza said...

there's a 'king of the hill' episode where peggy says parents w/o the internet shouldn't be allowed to have children.

how DID we live w/o this stuff?! and it wasn't that long ago.

QueenFrog said...

I think I might have been happier, but hell...I can buy happiness now online. :-)