Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Work in a word...

Sucks.

It didn't always, but now it does.

If I had a dollar for every second I've thought about cashing everything in and moving to the beach to be a bum, I would be (ironically) a millionaire. Hey, at least I could get the really, really thick cardboard to sleep in.

Sadly, I really like most of the people with whom I work and the work I do is alright. Nothing to where I'll change the world, but something to do to put food on the table. I met two of my dearest friends here. I'm just bummed a lot b/c the atmosphere has changed so drastically over the last three years or so. Managers coming and going, rules changing, perceptions changing. I get it. I mean, it's life. Things change. BUT this is not good. I don't love it.

Plus, part of me really wants to be a stay-at-home mom. However, another part of me screams that I would go nuts at home with kids. What to do? What to do? I think I'll just surf the net. That's always productive at work...

No comments: