Wednesday, May 24, 2006

It's the end of the season...as we know it...

... and I'm not fine.

They killed Denny. WHAT....EVER! Honestly, it was almost worse than Edgar. If you didn't cry, you don't have a soul. Hopefully, Izzie will be okay. They should bring in a identical twin brother. Then I would smile again. Okay, okay, I know they aren't really real people, but (heavy sigh) that's what makes a good show. Characters you "care" about. I'll call them "caractors". Hmm? No? Too cheesy. Okay. Never mind.

Tonight. Lost.

(heavy sigh...Poor Hurley.)

Fake Henry Gale is SOOOO the bossman. You mark my words. (insert evil laughter)

2 comments:

galarza said...

they ARE bringing denny's twin brother. no lie. i heard it on E!

QueenFrog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.