Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Cars

WTF is up with car salesmen? I had one bare-faced lie to me last night. They are evil, evil people. I get sick to my stomach every time we have to buy a new car. I did come to the ultimate realization last night that they need me WAY more than I need them. Never really thought about it before. They are trying to cut a deal and "oh, let me do this for you." BLAH! I say.

Here's what you can do for me, jerk-wad. You can stop jerking me around and be straight. I can go anywhere in this city and buy a (rhymes with "Conda"). I don't need you and your "deals" after you've lied to me. Oh, wait, perhaps you were just mistaken. ?? Too bad. You said what you said and I'm holding you accountable, ya friggin' punk!

Grrr. Arrgh. This is not the week to mess with me. I'm having all kinds of issues and a car is the last thing I need to deal with. However, we do "need" a new one, but we don't "have to have it" right now. I like having the upper hand. Being able to walk away is a beautiful and empowering thing. I think my hubby is a little unsure of how to deal with me right now. I love him.

2 comments:

galarza said...

i think the evil toilet & the evil car man are in on it together.

QueenFrog said...

A-MEN!! They're all out to get me!!
Unfortunately, we're going back tonight to "seal the deal" so to speak. If my sister didn't work there, we would go elsewhere. Gotta support the family.