Thursday, June 15, 2006

More Cars

Okay. So, I've come down a bit from my "ready to obliterate all who stand in my way" day. We're ready to buy the (rhymes with Conda) car and we're going tonight to test drive ANOTHER car.

Let me interject here... Car salesmen don't really know what they are getting into with us. We looked at 31 houses before we found our happy home. We are picky people with a GREAT amount of patience when it comes to major purchases.

So, with all things being as they are, we're probably going to sign the papers tonight, get the check from the bank tomorrow and pick up the car tomorrow. We'll see. Did I mention I hate buying cars?

2 comments:

galarza said...

did you get your "conda"?

QueenFrog said...

Thanks for asking. We did. It's a lovely black Baccord. Very shiny. I call it "D's Black and Tan." We got it for a little over $800 UNDER invoice. So, we played a little hardball and came out feeling like we'd done well. My sister said it was a great deal, better than what most employees get.