Friday, October 27, 2006

Reality Strikes Back.

I've recently discovered myspace.com. I really think it's funny. I'm sure it's a great networking tool for some people, but mostly I see it as high school online. How many "friends" do you have? Are they the "cool" people? I can't believe that person thinks I want to be their "friend"? Like, OH MY GOD!

I've got 4 friends, as of yesterday, and I'm totally cool with that. Mostly, it's just a silly past time. Is is fun to talk all about myself? Sure. Post pictures of what's going on in my life? Sure, why not. Then you get the freaks who want to send you naked pictures of themselves. What's up with that? StarzB, I really don't want to look at your soapy naked butt. Thanks, anyway. I really don't care about Dave, in Tampa, 27 years old, looking for friends. If you've got to go online to find friends, perhaps you just need to get out of your mom's basement. It's one thing if I know you and you want to be a "friend". It's another if you're a complete stranger. Dude, I'm not looking for a date. I'm not looking for a dirty e-mail. I'm just here to check out what my friends from high school and college are up to.

Thanks, but I think I'll "deny".

2 comments:

galarza said...

i thought it was gay too, and then i started looking up old friends from high school and found a bunch of them. you should be my friend.... :0

QueenFrog said...

I'd be happy to be your friend!:-) I mean, you hang with the "cool" people, right?