Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day...


You know, we used to say, "Happy VD" in high school and it was sooooo funny. Yeah...good times!

Anyway, I hope everyone has a happy valentine's day. It's never been one way or the other for me. I don't hate it, I don't love it. I've never been a cutesie flowers, hearts and candy gal. The D-man usually takes care of me on this particular day and I try to return in kind. However, I'm not heartbroken if I don't get candy and flowers today. I got the D-man a little something useful and a giant solid chocolate Her$hey's kiss. That's about it. Oh, and a funny card. I don't do sappy...unless I'm feeling it. And well, after the past weekend, I'm just not feeling it.

My love to you all, out there. I hope your day is wonderful even if you don't give two sticks about VD.

No comments: