Thursday, September 22, 2005

Lost

In spite of all evidence to the contrary, the entire universe is composed of only two basic substances: Magic and bullshit. (author unknown...to me)

I love that quote.

My favorite show of all time "Lost" started season two last night and I was quite pleasantly blown away. I love that show and how it keeps you guessing. I think the plane crash was staged and it's a "Vanilla Sky" with a little "Matrix" thrown in for good measure. The flash backs could be implanted memories. Oh, don't get me started. I can't grasp my own thoughts around this.

I love a good mystery. I used to read Nancy Drew as a kid and "Evil Under the Sun" is an old Hercule Poirot classic. I was addicted to "Columbo" for a long time and was addicted by proxy to "The X-Files" (thank you, Sara).

I like things that keep you guessing and make you think. Thinking is like a good thing, right?

No comments: