Wednesday, August 02, 2006

My Latest Facination..

I love stand-up comedy. Always have. I love Robin Williams, Bill Cosby, George Carlin, Steve Martin, Eddie Murphy, etc. The D-man and I always get sucked into watching C0m-Cent stand up shows. He even took me to Robin Williams at the Fox a couple of years ago for my birthday (love him!).

A long time ago we saw a guy on TV who was really funny, but we didn't see him again for a long time until one night he hosted SNL. Dane Cook. He's awesome. Su-Fi!! We've watched his HBO special religiously and can't wait for the September 4th special.

(If I knew how to do all that funky html stuff I would link, but I am lame-very lame-and don't know how. d'oh) Pointers anyone??

Anyway, if you don't know who he is, check him out. He's so funny and WAY out there and spins an awesome tale that always leaves me ROLLING on the floor, tears in the eyes, stomach muscles on the verge of collapse. I would love to see his live show, but he doesn't seem to come to GA often. If he does I'm so there! (this is where I am inserting a hint for a really good present for a special occasion... my birthday, Christmas, Halloween, Thursday....)

So, keep your ears to the ground and let me know if you ever hear of him coming to the ATL.

4 comments:

galarza said...

i LOVE dane cook! and i dont care if he is or is not dating jessica simpson, he's still way up there as far as i'm concerned.

QueenFrog said...

I know they are in the movie coming out soon called "Employee of the Month". Dunno about dating.

galarza said...

that's the rumor going around. but i'm a little "over-simpsonized" right now so i dont pay much attention to it. but he is hot. ;)

QueenFrog said...

He really makes me laugh at the things I know have either been done or things that have been contemplated...He's such a "silly bitch".