Friday, September 08, 2006

Duh na na na na na...You say it's your birthday....


Holy Oldness Batman!


No, I really don't feel older. Saying 32 or 33 feels no different. I'm having a great birthday (week). Saturday, my WONDERFUL friends surprised me at our annual cookout with a party. My friend, (we'll call him) Super Greg, even decorated a cake for me. It was a volcano and all of the teddy wahinis were sacrificing themselves to the volcano gods instead of turning 33. It was pretty cool. There was MUCH in the way of good food and presents.

Tonight D-man is taking me out to the KT Tunstall concert at Center Stage and my son (with some help from Daddy) gave me a necklace and earring set from www.twotreesbeads.com. Friday, my bestest friend, Sara, is taking me out to dinner and a movie, my office buddies are taking me to lunch on Monday and my old boss is taking me out to lunch on Wednesday. (get thee to a gymnasium!)

So far I have totally raked it in. I've gotten 2 gift certificates, flowers, a pair of shoes, two books, a DVD set, two necklace and earring sets, 3 bottles of wine, a volcano cake, concert tickets, two kinds of pound cake, a handmade scarf and a decorated desk. This birthday is ROCKIN'! I have awesome friends. I love you all!

Happy Day Everyone!!

2 comments:

galarza said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

QueenFrog said...

Thanks! I feel like Libby with my "birthday week-long extravaganza"!