Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Queenfrog Swims with the Fishes...


(Okay, yes, I know, they're not fishes!)

Holy Cow! I figured something out! I can now post pictures!

This is one of me and Pegasu (I'm on the left) when D-man and I went to swim with the dolphins in Mexico in 2001. About 2 weeks after 9/11 we went to Playa-del-Carmen. We figured it was probably the safest time to fly. We had an awesome time. It was extemely intimidating to swin with the dolphins. They are such beautiful and powerful animals. I don't think I'll do it again b/c I don't agree with animals for human entertainment. (Don't even get me started on the circus elephants...), but I do have to say, it was the most amazing thing to be in the water with a creature that breath-taking. They were well taken care of and seemingly not over-worked, but I still have my issues with it. I didn't until I went through it. I would be content just sitting on the dock feeding them fish.

Just a note out of nowhere...
Watched Dane Cook's "Vicious Circle" last night. Very funny. Especially the part about how men fight versus how women fight. Dead on!

No comments: